Workflow Engine - Workflow Process Overview
Workflow Engine is a process orchestration platform that is the foundation for process management across all Cornerstone talent suites and external integrations. It is built using Amazon Web Services and is highly extensible and scalable.
Workflow Engine is flowchart-based and used to configure and edit workflows.
Use the following process to manage workflows:
- Enter/edit the workflow name and description.
- Create or edit workflow branching logic to assign activities when criteria is met.
- View or edit user or system workflow activities.
- Set Triggers to enroll or edit employees in a workflow.
- Publish workflows.
- Assign Workflows.
- Execute Workflows.
- To create a new workflow, go to Then select the button.
- To edit a workflow, go to Note: You can only edit workflows in Saved as Draft status. and select the workflow you want to edit.