Learning Assessments are a reimagining of the legacy Test Engine experience. The first phase of this multi-release project was introduced with the February ’20 Release, and Learning Assessments functionality has continued to evolve during subsequent releases.
The expansion of the Learning Assessments open beta continues with the addition of assessment versioning. With this release, the following features have been added to the Learning Assessments (Open Beta):
- Question Bank - See Learning Assessments (Open Beta) - Question Bank.
- Categories Home - See Learning Assessments (Open Beta) - Categories Home.
This functionality will allow administrators to create, manage, and categorize assessment questions which can be used in multiple assessments.
Learning Assessment functionality is currently only available in Stage portals.
Learning Assessments functionality is in an open beta status, and it is only available in Stage portals. Learning Assessments are automatically available in Stage portals with the Test Engine enabled, to administrators with permission to manage the Test Engine. Note: Learning Assessments functionality and Test Engine functionality can currently both be active in the portal at the same time.
For more information about earlier phases of this beta project, from February 2020 to October 2021, please see the below documentation:
- Learning Assessments Beta Overview - See Learning Assessments - Admin Experience (Open Beta) - Overview.
- Assessments Home - See Assessments Home.
- Create Assessments - See Create Assessments.
- End User Experience of Assessments - See Assessments - End User Experience - Overview.
- Assigning Assessments - See Learning Assessments (Open Beta) - Learning Assignment Tool.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Learning Assessments - Manage||
Grants access to Learning Assessments (Beta) functionality, which allows administrators to create, edit, publish, and delete assessments in Stage portals only. This permission also allows administrators to delete users' assessment attempts.
|Learning - Administration|