With this enhancement, a More drop-down on Manage Candidates and to the actions menu on the applicant carousel. This option lets you email an individual candidate directly from Manage Candidates. Replies can be sent and received from your email provider. A history of the emails can be viewed on Manage Candidates.option is added to the
To access Manage Candidates, go to.
Note: Any user who can access Manage Candidates can send emails, provided the Email on Manage Candidates functionality is activated in Feature Activation Preferences.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
To send an email:
- Check the box next to the candidate's on Manage Candidates.
- Click More drop-down on Manage Candidates. Or, click from the options menu on the applicant carousel. This opens the Send Email flyout. The candidate's name is automatically added to the flyout. from the
- Enter a subject in the Subject field, up to 250 characters.
- Enter a message in the Message to candidate field, up to 100,000 characters.
- Click Note: Emails from Manage Candidates will go to the recipient, even if a deadbox is configured. This is important to keep in mind for testing the email functionality in Stage or Pilot portals. .
The message is sent to the email address on the candidate's profile. Any responses are managed within your and the candidate's email provider and do not occur within Manage Candidates. However, you can view the message threads on the applicant carousel. See Manage Candidates - View Messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, an email address cannot be entered manually in the Send Email flyout. However, if the candidate does not have an email address in the system, you can add one to their profile, using the See Applicant Profile Page Overview.option in the drop-down at the top of the Applicant Profile page.
No. The sender must have an email address on their user record. An email address can be added to a user record by an administrator with permission to create, view, and edit users. See User Record - Contact.