With this enhancement, a new More drop-down on Manage Candidates and to the options menu on the applicant carousel. This option lets you email an individual candidate directly from Manage Candidates. Replies can be sent and received from your email provider. A history of the emails can be viewed on the applicant carousel on Manage Candidates.option is added to the
- Email Delivery to Candidate's Inbox - As part of this feature, steps have been taken to ensure emails come from addresses that do not have reputation issues. This will accelerate delivery and improve the probability that your emails appear in the candidate's inbox. To increase that probability, it is recommended that you use the candidate's name in the email and also use a personal tone.
- Emails sent from Stage will appear in the candidate’s inbox with the following convention: “Recruiter Name <email@example.com>”
- Emails sent from Production will appear in the candidate’s inbox with the following convention: “Recruiter Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>”
- Email Delivery to Recruiter's Inbox - If your organization has special email quarantine or spam filters, this may delay or prevent a candidate's replies from appearing in your inbox. To overcome this issue, the IP addresses for the email functionality in Production portals are being shared below. Your IT organization can add the IP addresses to your "allow" list to help ensure candidate replies are not blocked or delayed.
The following features are not available as part of the July '21 release but may be available in a future release:
- Send emails to suggested referrals
- Send emails with tags
- Send bulk emails
- Send emails with templates
- Send emails with rich text formatting
- Add attachments
- Receive and view attachments from candidates
- Reply to a candidate’s response from within Manage Candidates
- Cc and Bcc other recipients
- Administrator's ability to restrict the Send Email option to users with specific permission
- Send emails from your own verified domain
This enhancement is in the Early Adopter phase and must be self-enabled in Feature Activation Preferences. See Enable Email on Manage Candidates.
The following existing permissions apply to this enhancement:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|