Prior to this enhancement, the WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK email tag, which enables learners to quickly withdraw from a session, was available in the ILT Session Register email and in the Session Start Date email, but it was NOT available to use in the Session Changed email.
With this enhancement, the WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK email tag is now available in the Session Changed email. When included in a Session Changed email sent to learners, any learners who receive the email can quickly access the page to withdraw from the session. The Session Changed email is triggered if any of the following session fields were changed:
- Session Part Name
- Session Part Description
- Advanced Registration Settings
- No Show Penalty
- Pre-work/Post-work/Prerequisite Details
- Session Charge Date
- Start or End Dates and Times
- Waitlist Deadlines
The following considerations apply to this enhancement:
- The WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK email tag only functions for registered users. This tag does NOT function for any of the other recipient types available for the Session Changed email.
- If your organization has SSO enabled, learners can use the WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK tag to access the page to withdraw from the session without needing to sign into the system first. If SSO is not enabled, users will need to log into the system before they can withdraw from the session.
- The WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK tag works for both ILT and vILT sessions.
- Once the WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK tag has been added to either a new or existing Session Changed email, the tag will be included in every instance of that email triggered after the tag has been added.
- The WITHDRAW.SESSION.LINK tag can only be used to withdraw from the entire session. It is not possible to only withdraw from a session part using this link.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Global Email Administration - Manage||Grants ability to manage email trigger templates across all active modules in the portal. Enables creating, editing and deleting email message templates for various system actions and workflows. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|