ADP Workforce Now (WFN) Core Data Inbound Integration for ADP Canada Marketplace
Prior to this enhancement, the ADP WFN Core Data Inbound Integration was only available to organizations that are using ADP's US Marketplace.
With this new API-based integration, organizations using the ADP Canada Marketplace can easily configure and enable the integration on Edge.
The integration between Cornerstone and ADP WFN for Canada Marketplace provides a seamless process of creating and updating users and organizational units (OU) in Cornerstone. This is achieved through an automated data sync which simplifies data management and eliminates redundant work. ADP WFN remains the system of record for user and OU data.
This integration is available in Edge Marketplace as of March 23.
- This integration is available to organizations whose portals reside on the LAX data center.
- Knowledge Article – How to find my swimlane
- English - Select this link to download the ADP Workforce Now (WFN) Core Data Inbound Integration for ADP Canada Marketplace integration guide.
- French - Select this link to download the ADP Workforce Now (WFN) Core Data Inbound Integration for ADP Canada Marketplace integration guide.
This integration is only available for LAX Swimlanes.
This integration is available for self-activation via the Edge Marketplace for ADP Canada Marketplace organizations. The tile is available in Edge Marketplace as of March 23.
Enablement involves two parts:
- Purchase on ADP Marketplace.
- Purchase on Edge Marketplace.
Documentation and instructions will be available with the release of this integration.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|