ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP US Marketplace
This self-service integration provides the ability to access Cornerstone from within ADP, without having to enter Cornerstone credentials. This new unidirectional SSO from ADP to Cornerstone is separate from the existing ADP Workforce Now (WFN) SSO integration which requires organizations to work with their ADP Client Services Team to enable the SSO in ADP.
- This SSO integration is available to organizations whose portals reside on the LAX data center.
- For organizations with an existing subscription to the ADP WFN Core Data Inbound Integration, the SSO app is available as an add-on subscription in the ADP US Marketplace. It is not available to be purchased independently. Organizations subscribing to the ADP WFN Core Data Inbound Integration will automatically be subscribed to SSO in the ADP Marketplace.
- Deep link and mobile are not supported.
- Knowledge Article – How to find my swimlane
- Select this link to download the ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP US Marketplace.
This integration is only available for LAX Swimlanes.
This integration is available for self-activation via the Edge Marketplace for ADP US Marketplace organizations using any ADP platform (e.g., ADP Workforce Now, RUN Powered by ADP, ADP Vantage HCM).
Enablement steps will depend on whether or not an organization has an existing subscription to the ADP WFN Core Data Sync integration and involves two parts:
- Purchase on ADP Marketplace.
- Purchase on Edge Marketplace.
Documentation and instructions will be available with the release of this integration.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|