ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP Canada Marketplace
This self-service integration is built especially for the ADP Canada Marketplace, and it provides the ability to access Cornerstone from within ADP, without having to enter Cornerstone credentials.
This integration is available in Edge Marketplace as of March 23.
- This SSO integration is available to organizations whose portals reside on the LAX data center.
- Organizations subscribing to the ADP WFN Core Data Inbound Integration will automatically be subscribed to SSO in the ADP Marketplace. It is not available to be purchased independently.
- Deep link and mobile are not supported.
- Knowledge Article – How to find my swimlane
- English - Select this link to download the ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP Canada Marketplace integration guide.
- French - Select this link to download the ADP Single Sign-On (SSO) for ADP Canada Marketplace integration guide.
This integration is only available for LAX Swimlanes.
This integration is available for self-activation via the Edge Marketplace for ADP Canada Marketplace organizations using Workforce Now. The tile is available in Edge Marketplace as of March 23.
Enablement involves two parts:
- Purchase on ADP Marketplace.
- Purchase on Edge Marketplace.
Documentation and instructions will be available with the release of this integration.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|