With this enhancement, learning assessment completion data is included in both Custom Reports and Reporting 2.0.
- Assessment LO status
- Assessment LO score
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Custom Transcript Reports - Create||Grants ability to create and edit Custom Transcript (Training Record) reports. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User's Direct Subordinates.||Reports - Analytics|
|Custom Transcript Reports - View||Grants ability to view results of Custom Transcript (Training Record) reports created by self or shared by others. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User's Direct Subordinates.||Reports - Analytics|
Administrators can access this information by creating a report with the following fields:
- Assignment Training Title - This field should be used as the criteria for creating the report and should be set to the name of the assessment they want the report on.
- User First and Last Name - This is the name of the user who took the assessment.
- Transcript Status - This is the current status of the assessment LO on the transcript.
- Transcript Score - This is the score associated with the assessment. This field will be blank if the assessment is not in a Completed or Failed status.
- Passed - This field indicates whether the user received a passing score for the assessment, using a Yes/No value. Note: Unscored assessments receive a Yes value.
These are the only fields supported for assessments at this time. Additional assessment reporting capabilities will be added in future releases.