With this release, administrators and HR organizations can provide supplemental information to their organizations by uploading and attaching documents to a Check-Ins template. HR organizations and portal administrators now have a scalable, repeatable, and dynamic means of communicating with their workforce while using Check-Ins.
Documents attached to Check-Ins templates are accessible to end-users when they create discussions.
How Does This Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
This enhancement provides clients the ability to communicate in their own unique voices and to meet their own unique and changing needs.
Potential uses for attached documents include:
- Documentation and resources for new hires.
- Guidance for newly promoted managers who are managing teams for the first time.
- Detailed instructions for facilitating effective meetings.
- Suggested talking points for specific topics such as new HR policies or mergers and acquisitions.
- Supported extensions: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .pptx, and .ppt
- Administrators can attach a maximum of 5 files to one template.
- The maximum file size is 100mb.
- Deleting or updating an attachment affects all Check-Ins that use that template, including Check-ins created in the past.
- End users cannot modify attached documents.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Check-In Templates - Manage||Grants ability to manage Check-Ins Templates. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Performance|