e-days Absence Management Integration Enhancements
With this release, the e-days Absence Management Integration in Edge is updated to improve usability.
The following enhancements are now available:
- Absence Home dashboard on Universal Profile only displays entitlement Pot data
- Email subject line updated to include "ERROR" or "SUCCESS"
Absence Home dashboard on Universal Profile only displays entitlement Pot data
Prior to this enhancement, entitlement element data is displayed on the Absence Home dashboard in Universal Profile. Since most organizations disable entitlement elements in e-days, the data displayed was not always relevant.
With this enhancement, the Absence Home dashboard now displays entitlement Pot data and the info windows display the aggregate values of all active entitlements.
Email subject line updated to include "ERROR" or "SUCCESS"
With this enhancement, if the system is configured to send an email notification when an e-days sync is complete, the subject line of the email displays whether the sync is successful or has errors.
- The e-days Absence Management Integration is only available to organizations using Cornerstone HR.
- Organizations must activate the e-days Absence Management Integration via the Edge Integrate Marketplace. See Marketplace - Browse Edge Integrations.
- To install a new e-days Absence Management Integration, go to .
- To configure the e-days Absence Management Integration, go to .