Microsoft Teams vILT Integration by Tamahris
Boost your Cornerstone solution with Microsoft Teams vILT integration. This integration, built and supported by Tamahris, allows seamless integration between the Cornerstone Learning platform and Microsoft Teams to create and manage sessions, launch sessions, and manage session rosters. Information is available in the Edge Marketplace.
- This Microsoft Teams integration is for the vILT workflow. It is NOT for the Learning in the Flow of Work (LITFOW) workflow.
- This integration is entirely built, maintained, and serviced by Tamahris. It can be implemented rapidly and without any intervention from Cornerstone.
- Tamahris continuous support includes service monitoring, evolution of the solution, and day-to-day support. Tamahris will set up a dedicated mailbox, to which each client can submit support requests.
To get started with the Microsoft Teams vILT solution, click thebutton for the integration tile in the Edge Marketplace. To access the Edge Marketplace, go to: and click the link.
After you complete and submit the form, the Tamahris team will contact you to set up a short intake call to discuss the details of the integration. For the rest of the setup, Tamahris can:
- Guide you through the Azure configuration
- Deploy the solution in the Cloud environment managed by Tamahris
- Take care of the configuration of the MS Teams integration in Cornerstone or guide you through it
- Assist you during the roll-out of the solution
Click here to access the Tamahris web page for this integration: Microsoft Teams vILT Integration
Q: How long does it take to set up the Microsoft Teams vILT solution?
A: Once the agreement is signed, the setup of the solution can be completed in less than a day.
Q: Do I need to do anything within the Cornerstone portal as part of this integration setup?
A: No, the solution uses the standard Cornerstone vILT connector, which is available free of charge from the Cornerstone Edge Marketplace. Tamahris will perform the enablement and configuration of the connector for you.
Q: What happens to the data that is processed by the solution?
A: The data (session and participant data) is stored for a limited time in a highly secure dedicated cloud storage environment. The default data retention period is 30 days, which means that 30 days after the session end date, the data is automatically deleted. Once the roster in Cornerstone is updated, the updated information remains available in Cornerstone even if the data is deleted from this solution. The retention period for the solution is configurable per client. In addition, personal data (PII) is encrypted before being stored.
Q: Where is the data stored?
A: By default, data (session and participant data) is stored in the West Europe (Netherlands) Azure region and processed in the North Europe region. The data is guaranteed to never leave the EU.
Q: What is the implementation cost?
A: Please click thebutton on the integration tile in the Edge Marketplace, and a Tamahris representative will contact you with a quote. There is no additional cost for the implementation of this solution. All costs are covered by the recurring yearly Tamahris usage fee.
Q: Can I try the integration?
A: Yes! Please click on the button and a Tamahris representative will set up test accounts for you to test the solution. The integration will be deployed in your own Pilot portal so you can further test it and prepare the rollout for the rest of your organization.