Public Sector Subscription Refresh
Designed for highly regulated organizations in the public sector that require 508 and WCAG compliant content, this curated library helps address talent shortages and provide your people with the critical skills needed to successfully serve your communities and the nation’s health, safety, and wellness. Help your people become stronger communicators and teammates, work remotely, embrace agility and change, be inclusive and eliminate bias, and so much more.
Public Sector subscribers will automatically receive the subscription refresh at the October ’20 Release with the following additions:
- New Topics
- CyberU Wellness Courses: Learn everyday yoga and meditative activities that you can easily do in the office.
- New CSOD Originals Content:
- H-Files: Project Management courses for learners who are new to the topic, with courses about agreeing on a project’s goals, planning for project risks, and avoiding micromanagement.
- Empowering Minds with Liggy Webb: A nanocoaching series for leaders and managers who want to empower their teams to become more resilient, curious, flexible, creative, and kind (what Liggy calls ‘Mindfit’). Liggy motivates and inspires learners to prepare their teams for the unprecedented challenges they face in a rapidly changing world.
- New Grovo Originals Content:
- Returning to Work Part 2: As we learn more about COVID-19 and more workplaces begin to open, employees and organizations need information on safe practices for returning to work. Learn how to create safer meetings, keep your distance from others, and monitor your own health with this new series from Grovo.
- Remote Work Updates: What happens when working from home is not a flexible option for employees, but rather a necessity due to office closures? Grovo addresses the expectation and needs of working from home when the situation requires it with this update to their remote work courses.
- Customer Focus: Learners need to understand why customer focus is a skill needed for every role, regardless of where they fit into the larger organization. By the end of this curriculum, learners will be able to define customer focus, build a customer journey map, and make customer-centric decisions.
- Made for Now Sponsorship: Made for Now is a new series from Grovo. Sponsorship is a way to be a workplace ally. It's a set of actions that you can take to help other people advance in their careers. Through Grovo's Sponsorship courses, you’ll learn how you can invest your influence in others and have a major impact right now.
- Additional Features:
- 20 New Playlists, covering skills related to four key competencies
- Leading Change
- Engaging Others
- Becoming Self-Aware
- Achieving Results
Not available in Stage.