Print QR Code
Both individual users and administrators can print QR codes via the web version of their learning management system (LMS). Users can print their own unique QR code, which instructors can scan to track their session attendance. Administrators and instructors can print the QR code for individual session parts.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|User - Edit My Account Preferences||Allow users to view and modify their preferences on the My Account screen. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.||Core|
Print QR Code from My Account
Every user can access a QR code specific to them via their My Account page. If needed, the user can print the QR code. To print the QR code from the My Account page:
- Click the link located either at the bottom of the portal's navigation menu or under the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of portal.
- Click the link which displays under the QR code image on the right side of the My Account-Preferences page.
- A printable version of the session's QR code downloads from the browser, allowing the user to open the download and print the QR code. The QR code displays with the user's name and position.
Print QR Code from Roster
Administrators and instructors with permission to access the roster for a session can print the QR code for the session via the Session Roster page. To print the QR code from the Roster:
- Go to Note: QR codes must be enabled via ILT Preferences and enabled for the specific session in order for administrators to print the QR code for a session. . Search for an event, and next to the event in the search results, in the Options column, click the View Sessions icon. Next to the appropriate session, in the Options column, click the View Roster icon.
- Click the link, located in the Users section of the Session Roster page.
- A printable version of the session's QR code downloads from the browser, allowing the administrator to open the download and print the QR code. The printable QR code displays with the following information:
- Event name
- Locator number
- Session part
- Dates of session part
Instructors can display the printed or digital version of the session part QR code to users at the session part. Users attending the session part can scan the session part QR code using the Learn app to mark themselves as attended.