- The online course must be an AICC course
- The course must be mobile-enabled via the Course Catalog or Course Console
- The setting If checked, the mobile course will launch on device’s external browser must be selected - See Course Catalog - Mobile Settings.
Course Launch Experience
If the requirements for making an online course eligible to launch in an external browser on the user's device are met, the user's experience launching the course will be as follows:
- After the user launches the course in the Learn app, the course opens in the device's default external browser.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the browser window, a button displays. If the user taps the Back button, they will return to the Learn app.
- Course progress is incrementally tracked by the app while the user is viewing the course in an external browser.
- After completing the course and returning to the Learn app, the user's course completion is updated and reflected on their transcript.
Note: This functionality is only available for the iOS version of the Learn app.