As of the 11 September 2020 patch, the following is no longer an acceptable value for the Recurrence field in for Edge Import Learning Loads because it is not a valid standalone recurrence setting:
- 4 - Allow subsequent instances of training to be approved based on original approval. Leave unmarked to apply approval workflow for every request.
The following enhancement will be available with the October '20 release, including UAT:
- Learning Loads (Learning Object - LO): Video, Material, Online Course, Test, Curriculum, Events, Sessions, External Training
- Custom field value is imported only if custom field language matches LO language. This enhancement applies even if the custom field is required.
- Transcript Loads: Video, Material, Online Course, Test, Curriculum, Events, Sessions, External Training
- Comments field is now supported for all transcript statuses and required when due date is added or updated.
- Transcript Custom Field Loads: Video, Material, Online Course, Test, Curriculum, Events, Sessions, External Training
- Custom field value will be imported only if custom field language matches LO language. This enhancement applies even if the custom field is required.
- A Comments field is now available, and this field is required. Because this new field is required, new configurations must be created because old configurations do not include this field.
- Session Transcript Loads
- A new configuration question is available: "Should users be force enrolled into Training by increasing registration limits?" This question enables organizations to specify whether the number of seats should be increased if transcript records have passed the maximum seats limit set for the session.
- The Score field is now only valid for “Registered” or “Completed” transcript statuses.
- The Pass/Fail field is now only valid for "Exempt" or "Completed" transcript statuses.
- Online Course Transcript Load
- The Score field logic is updated to no longer apply a default value if no value is provided for the online course score. Previously, the load would set a default value of 100 for completed and 0 for other statuses when no value was entered in this field.
- Online Course Load
- Test Transcript Load
- This load now automatically updates a user's transcript status to Failed or Completed based on their score value and whether it is above, below, or equal to the passing score value for the test. Note: A user's Pass/Fail status for a test may change until the user no longer has any remaining attempts for the test.
This functionality is automatically enabled for organizations using the corresponding data loads in Edge Import.
Template guides are available in Edge Import to assist with load setup. New October '20 Release functionality may not be included in guides until after the October '20 Release. The update to the acceptable values for the Recurrence field is available as of the 11 September 2020 patch.
Transcript Custom Field loads now have a new required field for comments. Because a new required field has been added, new configurations must be created. Old configurations which do not have this required field no longer work for the load. Edge Import is designed to indicate when a required field is not mapped and will automatically prompt to create a new configuration.