Cornerstone Learn - UX Enhancements for iOS
With this user experience (UX) enhancement, the Learn app has been updated to include the following features:
- A user profile icon will be implemented in the upper right-hand corner of the top app bar, replacing the Search icon. Settings, Log Out, Forget Me, and QR Code functionality will reside under this new user profile.
- The Search icon will be migrated to the second position of the bottom navigation bar.
- Formerly a fixture of the bottom navigation bar, Settings will be migrated to the newly added user profile. It will exist as a link, and when the link is tapped, it will display all Learn app settings.
This functionality is automatically available to iOS users of the Cornerstone Learn app with the Dec 4 patch. If the apps on a user's device are configured to auto-update, no action is required from the user in order to receive this functionality. If the apps on a user's device are not configured to auto-update, the user must download the latest version of the app from the Apple store.
This functionality applies to iOS version 1.51.
The user profile icon displays in the upper-right corner of the app. Tapping the user profile icon opens the Profile page, where various settings and options can be accessed by the user.
On the Profile page, the user can access the following features:
- Settings - The user can tap this option to adjust their Learn app settings.
- Scan QR Code - The user can tap this option to access their QR code when attending a training session that uses QR codes for attendance tracking.
- Forget Me - The user can tap this option to reregister their Learn app account from their device. Any downloaded courses and user data associated with the app will be removed.
- Log Out - The user can tap this option to log out of the Learn app on their device.
The Search feature has been migrated to the second position of the bottom navigation bar of the app. Users can tap the Search icon to search for training.