Prior to this enhancement, the information on the applicant carousel appeared as a page with headers to separate each part of the applicant's information.
- Each part of the applicant carousel now appears in sections.
- An Interview section is added to display the details of live video or on-demand video interviews and include an option to view the interview on the video interview vendor’s website.
- Navigational buttons are added to provide quick access to the sections.
- While the page is loading, an outline of the navigational buttons appears until the content is loaded.
Note: The Interview section only displays live video and on-demand video interviews. The section does not display other types of interviews, such as in-person or phone.
For more information about live video and on-demand video interviews as part of the August '2020 release, see the following in Online Help:
- See Video Interview Connector - Overview.
- See Manage Candidates - Schedule Live Video Interview.
- See Manage Candidates - Assign On-Demand Video Interview.
The following features are not available at the start of user acceptance testing (UAT) but will be available at a later date during UAT:
- Separating the content into sections and the addition of navigational buttons will be implemented on 21 July 2020.
- The outline of the navigational buttons that appears while the page loads will be implemented on 23 July 2020.