Prior to this enhancement, recruiters were not able to add or move candidates who applied with LinkedIn. Instead, recruiters had to take a separate step to invite the candidate to apply on the Applicant Profile. Additionally, while candidates who applied through other means could be added to other requisitions from the Add to Requisition field on the Summary tab of the Applicant Profile, this option was replaced by an option for candidates who applied with LinkedIn. This variation in experience can be confusing for the recruiter and also reduces productivity as it requires additional steps on different pages.
With this enhancement, recruiters can now add or move candidates who applied with LinkedIn. This helps recruiters to be more productive as they can take more action in bulk and complete recruiting tasks without having to leave their current page.
Additionally, the recruiter experience on the Applicant Profile is simplified so that candidates who applied with LinkedIn can be added to a requisition rather than being invited to apply. With this enhancement, the Add to Requisition field will now appear for LinkedIn candidates, and the link no longer displays.link in the
Note: As with existing functionality, candidates can only be added to a requisition from the Applicant Profile. They cannot be moved to a requisition from that page.
How to Add/Move LinkedIn Candidates
This enhancement applies to adding and moving candidates on Manage Candidates, Manage Applicants, Applicant Profile, and Candidate Search Query. The process of adding and moving LinkedIn candidates is the same as moving candidates who applied in other ways.
See the following topics in Online Help for information about how to add or move LinkedIn candidates:
- Manage Candidates - See Manage Candidates Page (Early Adopter).
- Manage Applicants
- Applicant Profile - See Applicant Profile Page - Summary Tab.
- Candidate Search Query - See Candidate Search Query Results - Actions.
- Jill is a recruiter at Acme Co., and she is reviewing 10 candidates who are each in a New Submission status for a mid-level sales role.
- Jill opens Manage Candidates and selects the 10 candidates. Next, she clicks , which opens the resume carousel.
- As Jill reviews the candidates, she sees a link to the LinkedIn profile of Leroy Martin, a candidate who applied with LinkedIn. After reviewing his LinkedIn profile, Jill sees he has a wealth of sales experience and great qualifications. She thinks Leroy would be an even better fit for a senior sales role for which she is also hiring.
- Jill calls Leroy and asks if he is interested in the senior role. Leroy confirms that he would like to be considered for that role instead.
- Jill clicks on the resume carousel. She selects the appropriate requisition and status for Leroy, and then moves him to the senior sales role.
Upon implementation, this enhancement is available for all organizations using Recruiting. The change to the Applicant Profile page for adding LinkedIn candidates to a requisition will be available during user acceptance testing on July 21.
As with existing functionality, the ability for candidates to apply with LinkedIn must be enabled on the career site. For more information on the LinkedIn settings and functionality:
The following existing permissions apply to this enhancement:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Add/Move to Requisition||Recruiting|