Edge Marketplace Enhancements
With this enhancement, the following updates have been made to the Edge Marketplace:
- Filter - The Type filter is removed. A new Filter filter is added, which enables administrators to select between the following options:
- Cornerstone Built - This option displays integrations that are built by Cornerstone.
- Partner Built - This option displays integrations that are built by Cornerstone partners using Cornerstone connectors and APIs.
- Build Your Own - This option displays APIs and Connectors that your organization can use to build custom integrations.
- Integration Builder - Each integration tile now clearly indicates which organization built the integration. This enables organizations to clearly identify if an integration was built by Cornerstone or the corresponding vendor.
- Express Interest in an Integration - Some integrations are not self-service, and they require assistance from the Cornerstone partner that built the integration. For these integrations, organizations can now express interest in the integration by selecting the integration tile, selecting the Get Started button, and completing the form. This enables the vendor to contact the organization directly for next steps.
- Marketplace now supports informational tiles. Informational tiles may be used in the future to provide information on integrations that are not enabled through Edge or to enable organizations to express interest in a potential integration.
- Remove Edge Ready Label - The Edge Ready label is no longer used in Edge Marketplace. This is done to improve consistency and clarity within the marketplace.
This functionality is automatically enabled for all organizations.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|