Kronos Workforce Ready (WFR) Core Data Inbound Integration Enhancements
The following enhancements have been added to the Kronos Workforce Ready Core Data Inbound Integration:
- "Kronos WFR API Base URL" field - Organizations can configure their company-specific Kronos WFR API base URL on the Settings page of their integration. This is a required field.
- Support for Jobs (HR) Cost Center - Organizations using the Kronos WFR Core Data Inbound Integration in Edge can pass their Kronos Jobs (HR) cost center data into Cornerstone by configuring it on the Settings page of their integration. The Jobs (HR) cost center data is passed into Cornerstone as organizational unit (OU) data.
- Jobs (HR) cost centers can be mapped to standard or custom OUs in Cornerstone.
- Jobs (HR) does not support parent-child relationships in Kronos.
- If the Visible checkbox for the Jobs (HR) cost center is NOT selected, then the corresponding OU type in Cornerstone is deactivated.
This functionality was released as part of the 9 June and 26 June 2020 patches.
How Does this Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
The addition of key features provides more configuration options to satisfy common use cases.
This functionality is automatically enabled for organizations using the Kronos WFR Core Data Inbound Integration.
This integration is available for self-activation via the Kronos Workforce Ready Core Data Inbound Integration tile in Edge Marketplace. This integration is for organizations that use Kronos Workforce Ready as a source of HR data. Once the integration is available, please refer to the Kronos Workforce Ready Core Data Inbound Integration Starter Guide document under the Getting Started tab for details on how to enable the integration in your portal. There is no additional cost for this integration.
The following permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|