Check-Ins: Follow-Ups Enhancements
With the August '20 release, several new Follow-Ups enhancements are available.
- Follow-Ups Due Dates - Click the calendar icon to set a due date for follow-ups.
- Follow-Ups Avatar - Once a user is assigned to a follow-up action item, their Avatar appears next to the assigned item on the main page and the follow-ups flyout. This avatar is the assignees Universal Profile photo. This feature was released as part of the 5 June 2020 patch.
- Follow-Ups Email Digest - To help manage Follow-Ups, administrators can configure an email digest to notify participants when Follow-Ups are assigned to them or when a Follow-Up due date passes. The new email digest sections are:
- Check-Ins Follow-Ups Assigned - This section alerts participants that a new Follow-Up action item is assigned. In addition to their individually assigned Follow-ups, the recipient will also receive notice of unassigned Follow-Ups.
- Check-Ins Follow-Ups Overdue - This section alerts participants that the due date for a Follow-Up has passed. Follow-Ups that were created more than three months ago will not be included in this digest.
The Follow-Ups Email Digest is not available at the start of UAT.
See Check-Ins - Email Digest Sections.for more information.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Email Digest Administration - Manage||Grants ability to create, edit, view, and delete email digests. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. The permission constraints determine which email digests the administrator can edit and delete. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|