Within the desktop version of the Cornerstone system, navigate to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- Click the button.
- Provide a device name and provide a temporary 5-digit PIN.
- The system will generate a device key.
- Log into the Learn app. An link will display on the login screen, along with a field for the system portal name.
- Input your portal name and tap the option.
- Input your temporary 5-digit pin and device key.
- The app will prompt you to either create a new 6-digit pin or configure biometric authentication.
- After you have configured a pin, you will be logged into the app. Continue to use the PIN you configured for future logins.