The Adobe Connect Meeting integration can be purchased by an administrator via Edge Marketplace and configured in the Edge Integration Center.
To access the Edge Marketplace, go to. From the Edge Marketplace, search for and select the Adobe Connect Meeting integration. After the integration has been purchased, it displays in the Edge Integration Center. To configure the integration, find it in your Edge Integration Center and click the button next to the integration.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|
On the Settings page of the Adobe Connect Meeting integration, the administrator can configure multiple instances of Adobe Connect Meeting for the integration. To add a new meeting to the Meetings table:
- Click the button.
- Populate the following fields for the meeting:
- Vendor Name (do not modify the vendor name after the meeting has been added, as this may cause the integration to stop functioning)
- Admin Username
- Admin Password
- Adobe Endpoint
- ProviderID (leave this field blank; a value for the ProviderID is generated automatically)
- After providing all the required information for the meeting, click the button at the bottom of the page. The new meeting will be saved to the Meetings table.
The following options are available for managing the meeting:
- Active - Toggle this switch to the Active or Inactive position to activate or deactivate the meeting.
- Remove - Clicking the Remove option does NOT remove the meeting from the integration. The meeting will be temporarily hidden. The behavior of this option will be modified with a future patch.
Click thebutton at the bottom of the page to save any modifications made to the integration's meetings.