Check-Ins - Customize the Home Page
Check-Ins administrators can customize the look of the Check-Ins home page to accommodate an organization's brand and culture.
Administrators can perform the following tasks on this page:
- Select an OU for a customized home page
- Customize a page for new or returning users
- Replace or hide the welcome content
- Hide the welcome graphic
- Replace or hide the instructional steps
- Change the text on the button
- Hide the Getting Started videos
- Localize content
To open the administrator edit view, go to>. In the Check-Ins section, click Home Page Customization, and then select a division name.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Check-Ins - Home Page Customization - Manage||Grants ability to manage the Check-Ins Home Page. This permission can be constrained by OU. This is an administrator permission.||Performance|
- In the Organizational Unit Selected area, click .
- On the Home Page Customization page, select the appropriate OU.
Overwrite the custom page settings for the associated child OUs: Click Overwrite custom settings for all children, and then click ., select
The selected OU appears on the home page.
- Click the New User tab to design a home page for first time users.
- Click the Returning User tab to design a home page for returning users. Note: The Returning User tab contains a not-editable Recent Check-Ins section that does not appear on the New User tab.
Administrators can replace the welcome messages or hide them completely.
- To replace the welcome messages, put the cursor in the message area and enter the appropriate changes.
- To hide the welcome messages, click Hide content.
Click Hide content in the image area to hide the welcome image.
Administrators can edit the check-ins tips or hide them completely.
- To replace the instructions, place the cursor in the appropriate area and make the changes.
- To hide the instructions, click Hide content.
The default name of this button will vary based on whether this page is for a new or returning user as follows:
- Default button name on the New User tab:
- Default button name on the Returning User tab:
To change the button text, click the button to open edit mode. When you are done, click a blank area outside of the button to save your changes.
To hide the getting started videos, click Hide content.
All of the text on the home page can be localized. To localize, in edit mode, click the localization globe and enter the appropriate text on the flyout.