Check-Ins - Follow-Ups
You can perform the following tasks for follow-ups:
- Create follow-ups
- Assign a follow up to a user
- Change the follow-up status
- View a summary of follow-ups
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- Put the cursor in the area where you want to add a follow-up action item. For example, if you want to add a list of follow-up action items to an individual note, put your cursor in that area.
- Type the first follow-up action item, and then click the check-mark box in the styles row. The action item appears with a check-box.
Tip: If you want to add another follow-up, hit enter and type your next action item.
To assign a follow-up to yourself or another user in the meeting, hover over an action item, click the add icon, and select a user. The selected name appears after the follow-up. If configured, the selected user is notified that they are assigned a follow-up action item.
Once a user is assigned, their personal avatar is visible. The avatar functionality is available in a later patch.
To mark a follow-up complete, click its check-box. If a follow-up is not complete, its check-box is unchecked.
Click the Follow-Ups icon to open the Follow-Ups flyout. Follow-Up items are listed by topic.
- Outstanding tab - Displays the follow-up items that are not completed. Click the item's check box to change it to completed status and move it to the Completed tab.
- Completed tab - Displays the completed follow-up items. Uncheck an item's checkbox to return it to not completed status and move it back to the Outstanding tab.
The Follow-Ups flyout is synced with the main topic display, so any action taken in either area is reflected in both areas.