Cornerstone's Engage product lets administrators create and schedule recurring, continuous feedback campaigns to capture satisfaction and engagement feedback from employees to foster a productive workplace. Administrators can create and launch surveys and view survey results.
With this release, Cornerstone launches Engage Lite, a free offering that provides preconfigured surveys that clients can use to understand how their employees are feeling during a crisis. Any Cornerstone client can use Engage Lite, even those who have not previously purchased Performance or Engage products.
Engage Lite's Wellness Package provides the following ready-to-launch surveys:
- Employee Wellness Check - A simple survey to gauge current sentiment and identify those groups or individuals who might need support in this difficult time. The survey question is: How are you feeling today?
- Employee Work Check - A simple survey to gauge current sentiment and identify those groups or individuals who might need support in this difficult time. The survey question is: How is work today?
Note: These surveys cannot be edited.
To access the Engage Lite Wellness Package surveys:
- If you have Engage Lite only, go to .
- If you have the base Engage product, go to to access these surveys in the Engage Library.
The selected survey can be associated with a feedback campaign and sent to users. See Manage Campaigns.
Additionally, organizations can use the Campaign Dashboard to see a high-level view of the survey results. See Campaign Dashboard.
How Does This Enhancement Benefit My Organization?
Engage Lite allows organizations to quickly gain valuable insight about their employee's well-being by leveraging a survey tool that is integrated with Cornerstone instead of using an outside survey tool. Save time setting up and configuring a pulse survey campaign by running this simple tool.
- Engage Lite is available for use between June 5, 2020 and December 31, 2020 only.
- Engage Lite clients are restricted to launching surveys, completing surveys, and viewing survey results.
- Engage Lite surveys are active by default.
- Engage Lite surveys cannot be edited.
- A Cornerstone administrator must enable Engage Lite in Engage Management. After Engage Lite is enabled, please wait an hour for full enablement. To enable Engage Lite, go to Push the toggle to the on position.
- Clients who have the base Engage product can access the Engage Lite surveys in the Engage Library.
- Engage Lite is available to all Cornerstone clients who have a Cornerstone portal.
The following existing permission applies to this functionality.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Engage - Administration||Grants access to both the reporting and campaign dashboards in Engage. This permission also grants access to the Engage Library where administrators can create the components of an Engage campaign. This is an administrator permission. This permission cannot be constrained.||Engage - Administration|