When a user opens the Cornerstone Learn app, they will first be prompted to configure biometric authentication for future logins. If they do not configure biometric authentication, the user is then prompted to configure a PIN for future logins.
Users can create a six digit PIN Code which they will be prompted for each time they log into the Cornerstone Learn app. After configuring a PIN, the user will be prompted for that PIN each time they log into the app, unless the user changes their authentication method. Login authentication settings can be changed at any time from the Settings tab of the app.
To reconfigure the authentication settings for the app at any time, the user can navigate to the Settings tab. To enable a different form of authentication, toggle the switch for that authentication type to the On position. The app will prompt the user to configure the enabled authentication type.
- For SSO Users: Upon entering a valid portal name, "smart" logic is applied during login. If a user is configured for SSO, upon tapping the button, the user is navigated to the SSO page.
- For Credential Users: Upon entering a valid portal name, "smart" logic is applied during login. If a user's portal has no SSO configurations, upon tapping the button, the user is navigated to the credentials page.
For organizations using both SSO and credentials: Upon entering a valid portal name, users are directed to the Username page. Upon entering their username, the app checks whether the user is in an organizational unit that has SSO enabled in Mobile Preferences.
If YES: User is navigated to the SSO page
If NO: User is navigated to the Learn App password screen
- If a portal has no SSO configurations and a user taps the link, the SSO option will not appear.
- If a user is offline, the link is disabled .
- The link is in a disabled state until a valid portal name is entered.