On the Assessments Home page, administrators can view and manage their organization's assessments. Administrators can also begin creating a new assessment from this page.
To access the Assessments Home page, go to:and click the link.
The following features and fields are available on the Assessments Home page:
- Search - To search for a specific assessment, enter a search term into the Search bar. The page results will update as you type.
- - Click the to begin creating a new assessment. See Create Assessments.
- Assessments Table - The Assessments Table displays the assessments which have been created in your portal
- Status - The Status column displays the current status of the assessment. Currently, assessments can only be in a Draft status.
- Title - This field displays the title of the assessment.
- # of Questions - This field displays the number of questions contained within the assessment.
- Last Updated Date - This field displays the date on which the assessment was last modified by an administrator.
- Last Updated By - This fields displays the name of the last user who updated the assessment.
- Created Date - This field displays the date on which the assessment was originally created, along with the name of the assessment creator.
- Created By - This field displays the name of the user who created the assessment.
- Options - Click the button for an assessment to access additional options for managing the assessment. The following options may be available:
- - Click this option to modify the assessment.
- - Click this option to preview the assessment from the end user perspective.
- Delete - Click this option to delete the assessment.